Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tell Momma She's Pretty!

A while ago my son was asking for a popsicle. He uses sign language to ask me, but he usually only does the sign for popsicle, so I make him sign a whole sentence, "I WANT a POPSICLE." For some reason in the middle of his sentence that day he signed the words "pretty" and "mom." Needless to say, I gave him a popsicle.
Now it has turned into a joke in our house. You want a drink? Tell momma she's pretty...
You're hungry? Tell momma she's pretty...
He always does it too, and he laughs about it every time.

3 comments:

KC's Blog said...

What an awesome kiddo! I read your post and said, "awwwww how sweet!"

kristina said...

Shows that he knows just the right thing to sign....

Kris said...

He knows EXACTLY what to sign, and not just to me. At his school cafeteria he has a special woman who adores him and all he has to do is smile and do the sign for ice cream and BOOM - ice cream appears in front of him! I'm beginning to think he has us all figured out ;-)